Connect Your Router Follow the steps below to attach your router. If your internet connection is through a coaxial cable directly from the wall rather than through a DSL / Cable / Satellite modem, connect the coaxial cable to the router’s Internet port, then follow Step 1, 5 and 6 to finish the hardware connection.
- Install the antennas.
- Close up the modem, and take away the backup battery if it’s one.
- Connect the modem to your router’s Internet port with a coaxial cable .
- Activate the modem, then wait about 2 minutes for it to restart.
- Connect the facility adapter to the router and switch on the router.
- Verify that the subsequent LEDs are on and solid to verify the harware is connected correctly
- Connect your computer to the router.
- Method 1: Wired close up the Wi-Fi on your computer and connect the devices
- Method 2: Wirelessly
1) Find the SSID (Network Name) and Wireless Password printed on the label at the rock bottom of the router.
2) Click the network icon of your computer or attend Wi-Fi Settings of your smart device, then select the SSID to hitch the network.
- Method 3: They use the WPS button Wireless devices that support WPS, including Android phones, tablets, and most USB network adapters, are often connected to your router through this method.
1) As well as tab the WPS icon on the device’s screen. As well as we take an Android phone as an example.
2) Within two minutes, as well as press the Reset/WPS button on your router.
Log In to Your Router:-
With a web-based utility, it’s easy to configure and manage the router. Hence the web-based utility are often used on any Windows, Mac OS or UNIX OS with an internet browser, like Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Apple Safari. As well as follow the steps below to log in to your router.
- Find out the TCP/IP Protocol in Obtain an IP address automatically mode on your computer.
- Visit http://tplinkwifi.net, and make a login password for secure management purposes. Then click let’s start to log in.
Set Up Internet Connection:-
Use Quick Setup Wizard:- the fast Setup Wizard will guide you to line up your router.
Follow the steps below to line up your router:-
- They visit http://tplinkwifi.net, and log in with the password you set for the router.
- Click Quick Setup on the highest of the page. Then follow the step-by-step instructions to attach your router to the web.
- To enjoy a more complete service from TP-Link (remote management, TP-Link DDNS, and more.), log in together with your TP-Link ID or click register Now to urge one. As well as they follow the instructions to bind the cloud router to your TP-Link ID.