TP-Link Dual Band Gigabit Router Setup
Connect the Hardware:- If your Internet connection is thru an coaxial cable from the wall rather than through a DSL / Cable / Satellite modem, connect the coaxial cable on to the router’s Internet port, then follow Step 4 and 5 to finish the hardware connection
- Turn off the modem, and they remove the backup battery if it has one.
- Connect the modem to the Internet port on your http://tplinkwifi.net wireless dual band gigabit router with an Ethernet cable.
- Activate the modem, then wait about 2 minutes for it to restart.
- Turn on the router.
- Verify that the subsequent LEDs are on and solid before continuing with the configuration.
Configure via Web Browser:-
1. Connect your computer to the TP- link wireless dual band gigabit router (Wired or Wireless):-
Wired:-They are turn off the Wi-Fi on your computer and connect the devices.
Wireless:- a) They Find the SSID (Network Name) and Wireless Password printed on the label at rock bottom of the router.
b) Click the network icon of your computer and they are attends Wi-Fi Setting of your smart device, then select the SSID to hitch the network.
Configure the router using a web browser:-
b) Create a replacement username and password and click on Confirm. Hence follow the step-by-step instructions of the Quick Setup to complete the initial configuration. Note:- If you’re unsure of the web Connection Type, please click Auto Detect.
Tether App:- TP-LINK wireless dual band gigabit router Tether app provides easy, intuitive thanks to access and manage your router. You can block unwelcome devices, set up Parental Controls, configuring in your wireless settings and more. As well as scan the QR code to download the TP-LINK Tether app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
USB Features:- Hence use the USB port for media sharing, storage sharing and printer sharing across your local network. You can also found out an FTP server to access your files remotely through the web.